Have you tried email marketing? Do you regularly contact your customers via an email newsletter? If not, you could be missing out on a simple and cost-effective way to keep your business, products, or services in front of your clients.
There are right and wrong ways to manage your email newsletter(s) and it’s important to know the difference:
The Wrong Way to Manage Your Email Newsletter
Whatever you do, don’t send your newsletter via email to all of your subscribers using your normal email program (Outlook, Mac Mail, Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Gmail, etc).
We occasionally receive broadcast email messages where the sender has addressed the message to themselves and pasted all of the recipients in the BCC field of the email. While this hides the email addresses of your list recipients, it can cause a bunch of other issues including:
- poor email delivery
- there’s no good way to get tracking & statistic information
- it’s more difficult to maintain your list(s)
- lack of professionalism.
There are better ways, than entrusting your email marketing effectiveness to chance, or your Internet Service Provider.
The Right Way to Manage Your Email Newsletter
Managing an email newsletter can be quite time-consuming. That’s why we’re now offering email list management.
We can work with you to create effective email marketing campaigns:
- Create professional looking email newsletter templates
- Setup a mailing list service (we love MailChimp – they even have a free plan to help you get started)
- Import your mailing list subscribers
- Segment your email list
- Send your newsletters on a schedule
- Write and/or edit marketing copy so that it inspires action!
Interested in discussing your email marketing needs? Please contact us and we’ll setup a free consultation.
Comments are closed.