We just released a long-awaited update to our IvyCat AJAX Testimonials WordPress plugin containing:
- Bug fixes
- New features
- Improved documentation.
Bug Fixes include:
- Fix for timing of testimonials rotations.
- Fixes for
fade_out(formerly mis-titled fadeIn and fadeOut).
more_tagto avoid conflicts with WordPress core.
- Fixed formatting before and after title & widget to allow filters to change output.
New Features include:
- Now you can create a list of static testimonials on a post or page. This is especially useful on sites that have a page, or pages, that list testimonials.
- Create testimonials lists by group.
Documentation Updates include:
- More complete, direct and, hopefully, easy-to-use documentation,
- New section for using the Testimonial List feature,
- Instructions for customizing the output of the Testimonial lists.
- Read: More about IvyCat AJAX Testimonials
- Download: Get Your Copy IvyCat AJAX Testimonials
- Develop: Contribute to this plugin on GitHub
- Support: Get help on WordPress.org
Just pushed an update to version 1.4.2, which improves the template markup for the new testimonial list function.