- Does IvyCat collect my personal information?
- What does IvyCat do with my personal information?
- Does IvyCat share my personal information with anyone?
- Will you keep my information safe?
- Does IvyCat store any information on my computer?
- Will I receive email from IvyCat?
- Will I be notified if this policy changes?
Does IvyCat collect my personal information?
Yes. When you establish service with us, we collect all of the information we need for the transaction — your name, address, email address, telephone number and billing details. We will never give this information to anyone.
What does IvyCat do with my personal information?
We use it to track your account, billing, and support information, in order to provide you with the best service possible.
We may also occasionally send news or updates regarding your hosting account and even general IvyCat news and specials. See Will I receive email from IvyCat? for more information.
Does IvyCat share my personal information with anyone?
Nope! We keep your personal information safe, secure, and for our eyes only. The only time we would share your information is if we were legally obligated to do so in order to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our company.
Does IvyCat keep my information safe?
We go to great lengths to keep your information safe and secure. For your part, we ask that you never share your account information with anyone, and that you protect your own privacy when posting information in any public forum, blog, or support venue.
Does IvyCat store any information on my computer?
Yes. In order to recognize that you’re a returning visitor, our website places a small piece of information on your computer called a ‘cookie’.
This cookie tells us some general information about your computer, and allows our website to remember what you’re currently doing or what you’ve done in the past on our site.
Cookies do not provide us with any personal information about you, such as your name or email address.
Will I receive email from IvyCat?
From time to time, IvyCat sends out two different types of messages:
- Special announcements, news, and deals: You can choose to opt out of receiving information about news, and special announcements and deals by changing your settings at
- Critical server and service announcements: To ensure our hosting customers receive the best service possible, you cannot opt out of receiving messages about critical server information or issues that relate to your hosting account.
Will I be notified if this policy changes?
Absolutely! Whenever we make a change to our policies, you will be notified via email. You can’t opt out of receiving these emails, because it’s important to us to always be forthright with our customers and keep them current on our policies. We reserve the right to change our policies at any time.